Oil prices have fallen to multi-decade lows as the COVID-19 pandemic has brought economic and industrial activity to a halt around the world. Oil consumption has plunged by 30% and is expected to decline by an average of 10% for the full year.
4 Energy Stocks That Can Survive the Oil Crash
More from EnergyMore posts in Energy »
- Luigi Ferraris: Terna is working jointly with other European TSO to keep the light on during the Covid-19 pandemicLuigi Ferraris: Terna is working jointly with other European TSO to keep the light on during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Oil-Price Crash Deepens, Weighs on Global Markets
- Luigi Ferraris illustrates the results for the first half of the year: Terna on the rise
- Luigi Ferraris (Terna) at the Conference on 20 Years of Electricity Market Liberalisation
- Luigi Ferraris: since 2017 CEO and General Manager at Terna