José avillez, a Portuguese chef, has picked up two Michelin stars for his inventive takes on traditional dishes such as a pudding that daringly combines chocolate ganache with cuttlefish ink. On June 29th he experimented again: his Lisbon-based restaurant, Bairro do Avillez, started serving gourmands at home via Uber Eats.
Food-delivery wars heat up
More from EconomyMore posts in Economy »
- Nuo becomes minority shareholder in Andriani: Attilio Mazzilli among the key players
- Innovation and green commitment: Danieli Group’s sustainable solutions for metal production
- Orrick appoints Attilio Mazzilli as Co-Managing Partner for Italy
- Andrea Prencipe’s interview with “BusinessLIVE”
- Credit and equity markets: Alessandro Noceti’s international experience