The crash in global oil prices deepened Tuesday, as pain spread to currencies of major exporters and shares in energy producers. The most actively traded U.S. contracts for crude..
Oil-Price Crash Deepens, Weighs on Global Markets
More from EnergyMore posts in Energy »
- Luigi Ferraris: Terna is working jointly with other European TSO to keep the light on during the Covid-19 pandemicLuigi Ferraris: Terna is working jointly with other European TSO to keep the light on during the Covid-19 pandemic
- 4 Energy Stocks That Can Survive the Oil Crash
- Luigi Ferraris illustrates the results for the first half of the year: Terna on the rise
- Luigi Ferraris (Terna) at the Conference on 20 Years of Electricity Market Liberalisation
- Luigi Ferraris: since 2017 CEO and General Manager at Terna