Even the coronavirus hasn’t stopped the world’s biggest asset bubble from getting bigger.After a brief pause during coronavirus lockdowns in February, a Chinese property boom in some megacities that many thought was unsustainable has resumed its relentless upward climb, with prices rising higher and investors chasing deals despite millions of job losses and other economic problems.
The $52 Trillion Bubble: China Grapples With Epic Property Boom
More from EconomyMore posts in Economy »
- Nuo becomes minority shareholder in Andriani: Attilio Mazzilli among the key players
- Innovation and green commitment: Danieli Group’s sustainable solutions for metal production
- Orrick appoints Attilio Mazzilli as Co-Managing Partner for Italy
- Andrea Prencipe’s interview with “BusinessLIVE”
- Credit and equity markets: Alessandro Noceti’s international experience