The second biggest economy in the European Union returned to growth this month even as activity in the rest of the region continued to decline. The $3 trillion French economy grew this month for the first time since February, as coronavirus restrictions were eased and domestic consumption ticked up, according to a closely-watched survey.
This major European economy is growing again
More from EconomyMore posts in Economy »
- Nuo becomes minority shareholder in Andriani: Attilio Mazzilli among the key players
- Innovation and green commitment: Danieli Group’s sustainable solutions for metal production
- Orrick appoints Attilio Mazzilli as Co-Managing Partner for Italy
- Andrea Prencipe’s interview with “BusinessLIVE”
- Credit and equity markets: Alessandro Noceti’s international experience