Japan is committing nearly $1 trillion to try to protect its economy from the fallout from the coronavirus pandemic. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Monday announced a 108 trillion yen ($989 billion) relief package — a staggering amount equivalent to about 20% of the annual output of the world’s third biggest economy.
The global economy just got a $1 trillion infusion from Japan
More from EconomyMore posts in Economy »
- Nuo becomes minority shareholder in Andriani: Attilio Mazzilli among the key players
- Innovation and green commitment: Danieli Group’s sustainable solutions for metal production
- Orrick appoints Attilio Mazzilli as Co-Managing Partner for Italy
- Andrea Prencipe’s interview with “BusinessLIVE”
- Credit and equity markets: Alessandro Noceti’s international experience